The world of advertising and marketing communications excites you. When you see a marketing campaign, you become inspired, and you want to tell the world. You love to read and you love to write even more.
But most importantly, you are a brilliant storyteller at heart.
As the senior content writer, you are responsible for generating proprietary content for the company through its publishing website ipg-connect.com. You are the gatekeeper of all of the content that goes through this owned channel. As the gatekeeper, you will work closely with media planners, buyers, strategists, researchers to come up with interesting content that will communicate IPG Mediabrands’ expertise and core competencies through thought-provoking articles and visually stunning video content.
You will be in charge of all of the company’s social media assets (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, Line).
You will be the custodian of the company’s corporate image and will foster strong relationships with the outside media.
You will work closely andco-createwith and report to the corporate communications director in coming up with great content ideas that will help promote the company to greater heights.
You are expected to translate work from English columns from time to time into Thai whenever an interesting article surfaces through the network’s global content.
You will also be integral in communicating the company’s core values and culture, in fostering collaboration, team spirit and can-do attitudes.
You will also be spearheading the company’s awards initiatives and build on the ever increasing awards culture.
You will be given all the abundant resources to help you work. You will be working with a marketing maverick who is not scared of anything.
Nothing in this world scares you. You are 150% committed to the cause and development of your career.
- You hold a bachelor’s degree in either journalism, communication arts (English), business administration (in marketing) or economics from a reputable university in Thailand or overseas.
- You have worked as a journalist/writer at a respectable publishing house focused on marketing/branding/advertising, preferably online for the past 2 years at the very least.
- You are a master at your craft when it comes to communicating in written Thai.
- You communicate well in verbal and written English. If you can write articles in English, you will be highly considered, but not essential.
- You’re not afraid of numbers. You’re not required to compute numbers, but you can tell stories from data.
- You are highly organized and responsible.
- You highly respect timelines and deadlines.
- You are fast.
- Required PC proficiency and solid working knowledge of Microsoft Office (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- You have relationships with existing reporters from many publishers.
Interested candidates kindly send your CV to the email below: